Model Cars Magazine Forum

Greetings...From Snowy Victoria BC

Bill M

Welcome aboard Bill! Sure you'll find a great community here. I moved out to Victoria in the early 80's and for the first six winters it was snow free, things have certainly changed over time. About fifteen years ago started wintering in Arizona, and here it has begun being relatively cold too. Past week the night time low temps have been chillier than the Cowichan Valley.

Looking forward to seeing your work, what are your favoured areas? Also keep in mind the local club, SPAM, Scale Plastic Auto Modellers, a number of members are quite active in the forum here.

Cheers Misha

Welcome to Model Cars Magazine forum Bill..... I myself have done a lot of research connected with the Victoria BC area of Canada while building 1:24 scale Rolls-Royce model cars, mainly because one of my models is based upon the real motor car as owned by Margaret L. Sayward-Wilson in the late 1950's. Would love to find further information about this particular Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud that has a ong and complicated history.

Enjoy everything that you find on here.

David J. Watson ( England )