Model Cars Magazine Forum

30 A-Bone

zaina

Wow! She's a beaut!

I dig the air cleaner; it's different from the crowd, and matches the restrained and severe styling of the rest of the car. Very mechanical...very cool!

This is one of my favorite builds of this kit so far, excellent work.

2 minutes ago, Spex84 said:

Wow! She's a beaut!

I dig the air cleaner; it's different from the crowd, and matches the restrained and severe styling of the rest of the car. Very mechanical...very cool!

This is one of my favorite builds of this kit so far, excellent work.

Agreed 100%. A knockout build.  :D

Great Andy!  What a gorgeous model.  I really like the attention to detail, like the window trim and the firewall.

I agree though too with the air cleaner, it certainly looks good on this car, just I prefer 3 single plain caps on the the triple setup.

What color/brand silver paint did you apply, it looks fantastic. Very well done.

Michael

Wow, very clean, and not AT ALL what I was expecting to see when I opened the thread. I do believe this is the best build of this kit I've seen yet--or at least my personal favorite. You're making me want to get and build one of these--a high compliment. Well done and model on!