[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

Maintenance completed, but there is still more come.
Modelbuilder Mark

1950 Ford F-1 pickup Flathead headers needed

I am hoping someone can help me out here. I KNOW I had these headers, but I cannot find them. I believe that I may have put my set in the wrong box in my stash. (I already found my missing oil pan in another box, still no luck on the headers.....age induced forgetfulness stinks)

These are from the Revell (kit 7203) 1950 Ford F-1 pickup. This is the Flathead motor with Ardun heads, and I am only missing the headers.

image.png.65dff53d262f24acddb6d86f6035bccc.pngimage.png.ccc175e6f9bd506cb7d4c35506eb7896.png 

If you have them, looing for anything that I may be able to help with?

10 hours ago, Modelbuilder Mark said:

I am hoping someone can help me out here. I KNOW I had these headers, but I cannot find them. I believe that I may have put my set in the wrong box in my stash. (I already found my missing oil pan in another box, still no luck on the headers.....age induced forgetfulness stinks)

These are from the Revell (kit 7203) 1950 Ford F-1 pickup. This is the Flathead motor with Ardun heads, and I am only missing the headers.

image.png.65dff53d262f24acddb6d86f6035bccc.pngimage.png.ccc175e6f9bd506cb7d4c35506eb7896.png 

Norm at "Replicas & Miniatures of Maryland" has a really-really nice set of headers for the Ardun heads.

On 2/23/2018 at 8:31 AM, curt raitz said:

Norm at "Replicas & Miniatures of Maryland" has a really-really nice set of headers for the Ardun heads.

Thanks,  Curt! If I have no luck finding a replacement set,  I will certainly check them out. 

On 2/22/2018 at 10:00 PM, Modelbuilder Mark said:

I have the pair of them.   PM me your address.