Model Cars Magazine Forum

Motorcraft Glidden T-Bird

skymnky721

Hi all,,hope alls well for ya..just completed a Revell Glidden T-bird,,went together well,,. changed a few things,,added some basic wiring  and spiced up the color scheme a bit.  Revell did a great job on these era prostock kits IMO.   Enjoy the builds here,,Build on!!

003.JPG

008.JPG

013.JPG

018.JPG

020.JPG

023.JPG

025.JPG

034.JPG

Hey thanks you all,,I did forgo the secondary stripes along the main white stripe  w/logo,,they appeared  "pinkish"  after I put them on,,so took em off,,looked a bit better. He had a number of versions of this car as far as graphics,,I even saw a blue version,,there all great looking.  I wanted some color variations  throughout the chassis,,all the belts,,wiring/plumbing  is stuff I had layin around the shop here,,no aftermarket stuff. Didnt have the funds for all that.  But  it is a decent item to have on the shelf.  Thanks for looking  and keep up the great work out there!  Cheers,,,S.

2 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

Nice build.Really like the red wheels too.

Thanks,,I went for a 2 tone finish,,red center mags,,annodized red outer rim,,its kindof different, I opened up the rear wheel wells also,,had to be able to see those giant revell slicks that came in the kit,,thanks for looking,,S

Edited by skymnky721