[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

Maintenance completed, but there is still more come.
Sign in to follow this  
StretchW9

#3 Sr. Suzaka Japan ACDelco

This is a lot that for our away nearly 2 decades ago and I just found it again after looking for some trade cars.

I know I haven't gotten to the chassis just yet but that is going to be corrected over the next few weeks.

So here is the body it does have a slight twist but will nearly straighten out when mounted in the chassis already tested it.

20180224_170551.jpg

20180224_170608.jpg

20180224_170530.jpg

20180224_171211.jpg

20180224_171304.jpg

Edited by StretchW9
Added more pics

1 minute ago, blackbeard said:

great start

Thanks can't believe the paint and decals held up over all that time and not even clear coated yet either.

Thanks again BB.

I've been looking for a kit of this car lately.  Did you use only the decals from the kit?  It looks really good.

21 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

I've been looking for a kit of this car lately.  Did you use only the decals from the kit?  It looks really good.

I think I have a second kit not sure I have so many boxes to go thru after a recent move it's been very slow going.

Still have the rest of the kit to build as i have a ton of the 80's-90's kits to build