Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #46 COMES TO A SCREECHING HALT!

Real or model?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

I voted 'real,' and I agree that replies should not include dead giveaway info. :D

That's exactly right. We've gone over this before, guys. If you KNOW the answer for sure, DON'T TELL EVERYONE ELSE WHAT THE ANSWER IS! That just ruins the whole thing for everyone! If you tell everyone that it's a photo of the "John Jones hot rod that I saw on TV last week" then you've just ruined the game for everyone else. :D

Oh well...this one's over. I'll try again Monday...

Edited by harrypri

Harry, IIRC the same thing happened at the other site and I believe that the only way to prevent most instances of people blurting out the answer is to make the rules of the game clear in every week's ROM. Nobody's trying to sabotage it, they simply either forgot or don't know the rules. A little "boilerplate" warning should work wonders ;)

Harry, IIRC the same thing happened at the other site and I believe that the only way to prevent most instances of people blurting out the answer is to make the rules of the game clear in every week's ROM. Nobody's trying to sabotage it, they simply either forgot or don't know the rules. A little "boilerplate" warning should work wonders ;)

Good idea. I'll spell it out next time.