Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fully detailed Pagani Huayra..Under Glass

Dann Tier

6 hours ago, Funkychiken said:
12 hours ago, NOBLNG said:

Truly outstanding work on this! You have far, far ,far more patience than I do.

Agree, but it seems worth it for this kit!

Thanks again Atin!, I agree...this kit is most definitely worth it!!

Heres one last little update before I start prepping the body for paint.....I like to use Canopy glue to attach my parts to be painted; in this case, it also kept paint out of the contact spot, ensuring a positive, and strong bonding point.

DSCF5829.JPG

DSCF5827.JPG

I just got done installing the two intercoolers, inner splash guards, top air channel, and photo-etch screws, and bolts. I also made the final tweaking of the front end bits, and came up with a couple of very interesting things that are wrong/not clear with a couple parts. I will be getting some photos drawn up explaining these issues that cause the front fascia to stick-out too far, and how to fix it. I also posted photos of all the things I either cut-off, added, or filed-down.....shown in red, or white. The photo with the toothpick, is pointing at the top two contact points on the fascia. When lined-up properly, there WILL be a tiny gap!

DSCF5839.JPG

DSCF5841.JPG

DSCF5843.JPG

DSCF5836.JPG

DSCF5835.JPG

DSCF5834.JPG

DSCF5831.JPG

DSCF5833.JPG

DSCF5842.JPG

DSCF5838.JPG

5 hours ago, PatW said:

Dann, super info and super build so far, keep up the very good work.

Thanks, Pat!, its getting very near the end!, after I make a video of all the things I've done to the fitment, I will start the body painting process.

Just to let you guys know, I have two videos posted on the youtube channel; Scale Models and Figurines, if you are interested it checking them out....they are actually the first videos I've EVER done...about anything!!...lol

1 hour ago, Dann Tier said:

Just to let you guys know, I have two videos posted on the youtube channel; Scale Models and Figurines, if you are interested it checking them out....they are actually the first videos I've EVER done...about anything!!...lol

Great vids Dann keep them coming 

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:45 PM, fizi said:

Great vids Dann keep them coming 

Thanks a lot, Mark!!, i'm glad you like them, sometimes I feel stupid doing them...lol, but the main point is to help people, and if I make people smile when I goof-up, then that's cool too!!

On 25/05/2018 at 3:07 AM, Dann Tier said:

Thanks a lot, Mark!!, i'm glad you like them, sometimes I feel stupid doing them...lol, but the main point is to help people, and if I make people smile when I goof-up, then that's cool too!!

Don't shoot yourself down mate you did a great job, looking forward to the next one :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Dann Tier changed the title to Fully detailed Pagani Huayra..Under Glass