Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fully detailed Pagani Huayra..Under Glass

Dann Tier

Just to let everybody know that I've been waiting to get afew more other kit parts ready to prime before I start painting it.....one huge painting day!  As you can see, the Stig is patiently waiting...watching over the already mounted parts!

DSCF6301.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Ich_Will said:

Any updates here Dann? I've not been on the forum much lately...anxious to see some color on this bad boy!

Hey, William!, sorry it took a minute to get back to you, My plan was to wait to primer it until I have all five or so of the other kits interiors ready too, but between that and work around the house, its gonna take too long, and you have been patiently waiting like everyone else, so I've decided NOT to wait anymore, and get that bugger painted. I WILL be painting it within the next three days!!…….thanks for the inquiry, bud!!

14 hours ago, Randy D said:

WOW,  very impressive scratch work adding all the extra details Dann!! Great job painting the interior and chassis Sir !

Randy

Thanks, Randy!!, even with all the tweaking this kit needs, it is my favorite kit to build so far!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Dann Tier changed the title to Fully detailed Pagani Huayra....

Wow, I just went through all 15 pages of this, and all I can say is this is one incredible build. Superb detailing on what seems like a mediocre effort from Aoshima.

Your interior is out of this world beautiful, and suspension/chassis detailing is absolutely top notch. Can't wait to see this one buttoned up!

7 hours ago, Italianhorses said:

Wow, I just went through all 15 pages of this, and all I can say is this is one incredible build. Superb detailing on what seems like a mediocre effort from Aoshima.

Your interior is out of this world beautiful, and suspension/chassis detailing is absolutely top notch. Can't wait to see this one buttoned up!

Thanks, Alex!!…..its very much appreciated!!...i'm glad you're back!!, I liked checking out your website...….and that Ferrari Luosso you did was brilliant!!

2 hours ago, Dann Tier said:

Thanks, Alex!!…..its very much appreciated!!...i'm glad you're back!!, I liked checking out your website...….and that Ferrari Luosso you did was brilliant!!

Thanks Dann, that Lusso build was what seems like ages ago. I still have the model, need to re-shoot it with modern camera!

Wow Dann, , that key holder is impressive !  I was away 4 a bit, but I got my kit the other day so I’m happy! A couple of questions, Did your kit come with 2 bodies, clear styrene and white? Cause mine did! It’s the second run. And what purple paint and silver did you use 4 exhaust and chassis? I know duplicolor, but metal cast or regular automotive selection? Your kit is looking awesome and can’t wait to start mine! Good thing you made all the videos about it! Thanks Dann!!!!!

035DE810-460B-45F4-827F-6C1A2B71A092.jpeg

2C7D561A-3833-47D3-819D-93CD6539B470.jpeg

• Dann Tier changed the title to Fully detailed Pagani Huayra..Under Glass