Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fully detailed Pagani Huayra..Under Glass

Dann Tier

Cool to see the final progress of the body come together! Awesome work Dann! Still trying to find the time to finish my Porsche build! Been slammed at work with getting some props done before they go to Camera! Be back soon hopefully. Everyday is Groundhog Day right now! Just looking at your 2ork before I go 2 bed ! Spectacular! 

9 hours ago, Jason Sheer said:

Cool to see the final progress of the body come together! Awesome work Dann! Still trying to find the time to finish my Porsche build! Been slammed at work with getting some props done before they go to Camera! Be back soon hopefully. Everyday is Groundhog Day right now! Just looking at your 2ork before I go 2 bed ! Spectacular! 

Thanks, Jason!!….I miss seeing your Porsche...hope you can start it up again soon, bud!!

• Dann Tier changed the title to Fully detailed Pagani Huayra...new update

Heres part of my update; just got done spraying the red dash top, and as soon as it cures, I will mask this part one more time, so that I can shoot the bare CF of the dash, the vents, and the whole underside with matt clear like the real car. More photos to come soon!

DSCF6834.JPG

• Dann Tier changed the title to Fully detailed Pagani Huayra...Final assembly
2 hours ago, remingtonbox said:

All I have to say is... OMG WOW!  You make the rest of us look like kit assemblers.

I am always amazed at details that people put in that seem like they should be there already, but our brains miss them (i.e. door catches).

LOL...thanks!!, there are ALOT of equally talented builders out there!!…..

• Dann Tier changed the title to Fully detailed Pagani Huayra...alot of new photos!
8 hours ago, Tommy124 said:

Keeps looking great, Dann! And I just love that color you used for the interior leather. I remember it was call a red primer or something? It's not mentioned on your list, BTW! :rolleyes:

Thanks again, Thomas!!, you are right, its Duplicolor Red Sandable Primer. I'm not surprised I missed it on that list...lol, theres a heck of a lot of kolors I tried to remember!

• Dann Tier changed the title to Fully detailed Pagani Huayra..Under Glass