[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Dann Tier

Fully detailed Pagani Huayra...update

6 hours ago, Foxer said:

I'm out of breath just watching ... !

Lol!!….I think a paper bag can help with that!...lol

Heres an exciting update for me, that leaves me with only two things left!!!....

-Photo 1;Here is the side marker assembly all finished, with the more realistic LED to the right.

-Photo 2; This is what I used to make the LED's with here, as well as behind the interior door pulls....it has the right "Milky-transparent look" that I needed. This stuff is great for all sorts of things....door reflectors, side markers, and turn signals, just to name a few. If you're like me, and you cant stand it when turn signals are decals, I use this stuff...works like magic!, and has great adhesive....even with micro-size bits like these!

-Photo 3; I don't really fancy brush painting, but it was the best choice in this situation.....I still could at least mask the perimeters for the flags...

-Photo 4; I think they actually turned out pretty decent, and I know this is replica stock, BUT I decided to pay tribute to the guys who made the power plant of this BEAST...….the Germans!!….so I painted their flag kolors on the passenger side mirror. I guess I always gotta change somethin....lol

DSCF7221.JPG

DSCF7223.JPG

DSCF7230.JPG

DSCF7244.JPG

Oh so close! We’ll all breathe a collective sigh of relief when you’re done. I like the flags on the mirrors. Very nice. You’d have liked the German flag mirror on my GTI

3 hours ago, Ich_Will said:

Oh so close! We’ll all breathe a collective sigh of relief when you’re done. I like the flags on the mirrors. Very nice. You’d have liked the German flag mirror on my GTI

Yes it is, bud!!…..thanks!!   I definitely would, since i'm 3/4 German!

Excellent work almost there Dann! Ur Gonna need a photo album to show all the detailing on this build when done haha

15 hours ago, Dann Tier said:

Yes it is, bud!!…..thanks!!   I definitely would, since i'm 3/4 German!

OK, let's face the truth - this is an original German car. Okay, they did let the Italians do some drawing and designing but... LOL! 

Nice touch on the flags, Dann, but I think the Italians would rather not have us stress the German (AMG) engine... aswell as the fact that Horacio Pagani is an Argentine .  :)

13 hours ago, Tommy124 said:

OK, let's face the truth - this is an original German car. Okay, they did let the Italians do some drawing and designing but... LOL! 

Nice touch on the flags, Dann, but I think the Italians would rather not have us stress the German (AMG) engine... aswell as the fact that Horacio Pagani is an Argentine .  :)

LOL!!!, I think you're right, Tommy!!….we cant help it.....we build AWESOME stuff!!!   I did competitive bodybuilding for a loooong time, but i'm taking a bit of an off season now, but I had a tattoo done on my lower neck between my shoulder blades that has the German flag with the words; "German Engineering"......since i'm  Riesig, and won a lot...lol

Edited by Dann Tier

23 hours ago, FabbricaP said:

Excellent work almost there Dann! Ur Gonna need a photo album to show all the detailing on this build when done haha

Lol, Jason....thanks!!   The down-side for me with a build like this, is that when I post it to "Under Glass", I don't wanna right down everything I did...….it would take too long, so hopefully the massive amount of photos will show it all...….some things are so tiny that my camera, as good as it is, wont get some things crisp, and clear.....like the door, and cowl catches, or the VERY tiny key-cover holder.

Hey, everyone!, I haven't had much time to work on it these last couple of days, but I did manage to get most of the straps done at 4/5 a.m. this morning. I figure I only have less than an hour left on them, then I can attach them, and the mirrors, and she's done!

DSCF7255.JPG