Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Handley

Start Ya Bastard!

Hey, it's the go ya know..... :blink::o

Used by a lot of Group 1 guys at the drags down here Joe, as well as many others...

We have a can at my work which "lives" on our 1940 (?...very old anyways..)vintage forklift...even though she's a diesel, one spray and away she fires, don't even need to wait for glow-plug warm up..... <_<:D

<_< Joe, Stump, I LOVE IT!!!!!Theres nothin better than TRUTH in advertising! Too bad our outdated laws here won't let a product so aptly named, be sold here.Thats why, IF I ever choose to live ANYWHERE else,OZ is the place for me!Probly be yer neighbor,Stump, caz you DO live in PARADISE! :o

:D Joe, Stump, I LOVE IT!!!!!Theres nothin better than TRUTH in advertising! Too bad our outdated laws here won't let a product so aptly named, be sold here.Thats why, IF I ever choose to live ANYWHERE else,OZ is the place for me!Probly be yer neighbor,Stump, caz you DO live in PARADISE! :D

Yeah. They want to erase God, but just try for "bastard" or something as 'politically incorrect' as that, and you are the object of subversion.

It's just now getting so you can say "hot rod" again, but those thanks go to all that applied it to anything with two exhaust pipes. (or one extremely outsized one!)

Right on, George!

wont work for my hearse

she wont like being called a bastard

especially when its cold

:lol::lol::lol: