[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
NYLIBUD

Need some tires

Looking for a set of 69 Superbee dog dish wheels and tires(either red lines or black walls).1/24th.

Thanks.

IMG_1821.JPG

Off topic - 

Model builders are getting so good at building and photographing their work that I assumed this picture was of your model Super Bee. And then I realized it was a REAL car! The only give away was the garage door tracks in the background. Crop those out and I would have missed it completely!

Oh boy do I need a vacation! But I definitely know what I want my Super Bee kit to look like now.

1 hour ago, mikemodeler said:

You will love the product from Joseph, his work it outstanding.

His Dodge dog dishes even include the decals for the center!

Edited by RichCostello

59 minutes ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

Off topic - 

Model builders are getting so good at building and photographing their work that I assumed this picture was of your model Super Bee. And then I realized it was a REAL car! The only give away was the garage door tracks in the background. Crop those out and I would have missed it completely!

Oh boy do I need a vacation! But I definitely know what I want my Super Bee kit to look like now.

Oh yea I know the car is real.I wish I could build a model to look that good.Im working on a green 69 Superbee,and I think the steelie's always look great on that car.Actually on any Mopar.Anyway,thank you guys for your help.

IMG_1828.JPG

Does anybody know how to reach Joseph from Fireballmodels.I can't seem to send him an email..Ive been trying to reach him,to purchase a couple of sets of his Mopar 69 Superbee wheels and tires,but I haven't heard back from him.

Thanks for any help.

On 3/5/2018 at 9:14 PM, mikemodeler said:

You will love the product from Joseph, his work it outstanding.

Are you looking for the correct 15"x6" steel wheels for an A12 car in 1/24 scale, or just anything kind/sorta close? The three nub steelies from the reissued Lindberg AMT Color Me Gone kit are pretty darn close, and you can use the dog dish caps on another model since the A12 cars didn't use them:

AMT987-New-Parts-Sprue-with-Chrome.jpg.e0f7a33e01d951d4dde6a985f831f9a7.jpg

AMT987-12-Color-Me-Gone-1964-Dodge-330-Super-Stock-packaging-top.jpg.acbae7eb291a764e195a99aed5d1b51e.jpg

20 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

Does anybody know how to reach Joseph from Fireballmodels.I can't seem to send him an email..Ive been trying to reach him,to purchase a couple of sets of his Mopar 69 Superbee wheels and tires,but I haven't heard back from him.

Thanks for any help.

He has two email addresses:

joseph@fireballmodels.info 

fireball@josephosborn.org

His website also lists costs of his product and shipping rates. If you know what you want, you can mail him payment at:

Joseph Osborn

PO Box 373

Lillian, AL 36549-0373