Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell car transport trailer.

It is the revell auto transport trailer and the truck that is in the pick is a ford LN 8000 on a peterbiult 352 pacemaker frame(I’m not sure if it is the truck I’m going to use).

I also plan on building a fleet of cars that are all the same year and brand.

B6D10F5C-5434-426B-BE52-46BC1535D87F.jpeg

Neat idea, great minds think alike! Still in progress here, don't let it get on the back burner like me

IMG_8153a.jpg

I posted it to show one way to paint the rack  - I kinda think there's too much blue if you do everything but the treadplate panels like I did, but dull silver for the whole trailer doesn't seem to look the best either!

Edited by hct728(Bob)

On 3/9/2018 at 7:41 AM, hct728(Bob) said:

Neat idea, great minds think alike! Still in progress here, don't let it get on the back burner like me

I posted it to show one way to paint the rack  - I kinda think there's too much blue if you do everything but the treadplate panels like I did, but dull silver for the whole trailer doesn't seem to look the best either!

Wow! Not to hijack, but any more pictures of your setup? I love what you did with the Crown Vics.