Model Cars Magazine Forum

G'day all, new member from Perth here.

Dropped into a local hobby shop with my kids a couple of weeks ago to get them a model kit to have some fun and give it a try.....and one for myself....since then I've been tinkering most nights, and have bought about 7 other kits from shops & ebay. Good to get back into it basically after a 30 odd yr break. I did make one kit for then-future Father in Law about 10 yrs ago (69 Dodge Dart) which I managed to take in my carry on luggage all the way to Canada as a present. He'd just bought and restored a real one. Anyway I've collected comics/action figures over the years and sold most of them and moved on so here we are... this will be my new interest for a good 6 months I'm sure!. I own a 29 Model A Tudor Hot Rod (profile pic) so have been involved in that world for some years and am now getting back into the smaller scaled stuff too. Have been looking around at some of the amazing work on here, thanks for having me,

Cheers