[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
JJ Models

MÖRSER KARL on railway carrier Hasegawa 1/72

Hello friends
Although the scale 1/72 does not usually work, with this model I had no choice because of lack of space thanks to its actual size. This German mortar attracted my attention when I saw it and I decided to do it. The hasegawa kit comes quite well and its size could be worth it.

https://youtu.be/FKrT3_sobfY

Greetings and I hope you like it

Man that looks nice I have that kit and the Leopold kit and both of them in dragon 1/35 they are huge just in 1/72 and awsome in 1/35! Really enjoy looking at your build Some!

vince

hello friend, thank you very much for your comment, the 1/72 model is just right for me in the showcase. The ones you have have to look beautiful. a greeting

very good work, I love the paint finish, is a model that I always liked. Have you made the leopold cannon? Regards my friend

Well I have the 1/35 Leopold but it is  so huge I have no place to put it  right now!

incredible, it has to be precious. Space in a small problem for these wonders. Regards my friend