Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT Hippi Hemi

ssroczyn

I just finished this the other day.  It's the AMT Hippi Hemi sorta in "Side Box Art" Style.  I used Testors Grape Pearl to build it to resemble the artwork on the side of the box.  Again, I welcome all comments, compliments and criticisms.  Enjoy!

image.png.67e7bfbe3a034c1ee42e67d2465e9da2.png

image.png.2f8325726bbe0809203bcf809475ccfe.png

image.png.0a5f28287942fc4d740371af397bdbf3.png

Edited by ssroczyn
Grammar

I usually go a bit overboard with the decals.  I love decals, not sure why.  The last set of decals that I am thinking about putting on, but I might not is, the yellow "Hippi Hemi" decals on each side of the engine, like you see on the box.  Currently I don't think I am, but if you guys have thoughts let me know,  Yellow "Hippi Hemi" decals or leave it as it is!

image.png.aea42bc0d6d136d84f80e9364eccb8df.png

image.png.3bb10c608aa3476db941a1879d59f009.png

You all out there may already know this,...but the "Hippie Hemi" kit is in reality the old Don Garlits Wynn's Jammer FED, but with a groovy custom body. This kit is a great one to kit-bash when building up different old FED's for custom builds. SSROCZYN, I'm diggin' on the Ramchargers rail as well.