Model Cars Magazine Forum

Love's Truck Information

Hey guys, I need to know what trucks Love's Truck Stop used before they went to the current Freightliner.  I bought a RM Snap together Mack with the fuel tanker and want to build the trailer as a Love's truck.  

Also, where can I find some better wheels and tires for 1:35 American semi-trucks and trailers?

Love's has been using Freightliner for a while, have seen pictures of Columbias and Centuries.

Nowadays they also use Pete 579s and Volvos in addition to the short and long hood Cascadias. So I'm sure a Mack R wouldn't be out of place.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.  I mean, I don't really ever build for historical accuracy, just for what I love.  The thing I love about the Love's Fuel Trucks is the paint job/colors.  I am also going to go to Basket Market again and get one or two more of these and do a Flying-J and maybe modify one to make one to resemble a local fuel transport company that runs a bunch of these rolling custom truck shows.  

Thanks for your input, Chris.