[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Dragline

Baja Humbug

As I continue my climb from my own sorrows and losses in life it decides to snow mid March. I am doing so well and here it comes, so I threw a punch back and started this Yesterday. All that i need to attach is the antennae, but I cannot find wire the correct size and I don't feel like hitting the basement just now.  Acrylic paint mostly with some enamel primer thrown in. Great kit to go with all the other Dave Deal stuff I've built over the years.

Go get one as they're selling out.

Rotation of Rotation of 20180313_210638.jpg

Rotation of Rotation of 20180313_210741.jpg

Rotation of Rotation of 20180313_210659.jpg

Rotation of Rotation of 20180313_210651.jpg

Edited by Dragline

Cool build! I'm assuming the hole in the rear, driver side fender is for the antenna? Is it just the antenna base that's included in the kit and you need to supply the wire? Or are you replacing a molded antenna in order to heighten the realism? 

I really like the body color! Is that painted also and, if so, what brand /name is it? 

Take care, Mike 

Paint is Krylon Fusion Patriotic Blue. I cut the antennae to its base since I've been doing that with all the Deal kits I guess I didn't want to break with tradition.

I've always loved the Deal's Wheels models. I'm glad to hear that Revell is reissuing this one. 

Edited by unclescott58