Model Cars Magazine Forum

1959 "Wild Cad" Custom

John Teresi

Hello.......this is a new project on the Work bench........ 1959 "Wild Cad" Custom.......I will change a few things on this build so it will "Not"  be an exact replica......I`m starting with a Monogram  59` Cadillac Eldorado.......thanks for looking

DSCF0786_zpsalsnbrqj.jpg

cadillac-coupe-de-ville10-nw_zpshlvae2ow

images_zps2aoys0fr.jpeg

32710aeed15432ed98c90bf36438f103_zpslrih

Wow this is going to be an expensive paint job.

According to bornrich.org, its special exterior paint is estimated at AU$200,000.

Lets see. 200,00AU to USD is $153,394. $153,395 times 1/25 is $6,135. We want to see every penny of that John. :D:D

https://www.4wheelsnews.com/sema-show/sema-preview-one-off-cadillac-coupe-de-ville-wild-cad-11059.html

Put the fins on the roof, give it a Ford 2017 GT front end, use a 1963 T Bird rear but with jet exhaust taillights, paint it matte black and call it Bruce's BatCruiser for those wild nights in Gotham.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello......I got some of the body work done.......I opened up the doors and trunk........I modified the hood and trunk area.......I sanded off the vinyl  roof and body emblems ........I added some window trim........and modified the front bumper and rear bumper........thanks for looking

DSCF0803_zpsenaxpmae.jpg

DSCF0807_zps2fkgc0w4.jpg

DSCF0806_zpsmpcpgjkw.jpg

DSCF0800_zps1i9vo3kl.jpg

DSCF0798_zpsrfceynxo.jpg