Model Cars Magazine Forum

1959 "Wild Cad" Custom

John Teresi

John... Wow Brother!! That interior is absolutely Stunning my friend. It is looking so good and its going to pop when you put your Teresi Paint job touch too it. Keep up the Killer work. You are knocking this one out of the park like you do on all of your builds.

John... Holy Smokes!!! That Interior is awesome my brother. I can tell how much work you have put into it already and it's going to totally pop when you add your killer paint work to it. This is one killer build my friend. Keep up the awesome work.

Hello.......thank you all so very much for the kind comments......I really do appreciate them:).......I Made the belly pan and painted it H.O.K. Passion Purple Pearl with a Silver Pearl base coat and clear coat.......I made some airbags for the front and back and used "Pro Tech" rubber fuel line for the plumbing and nut and bolt ends......I modified some Speed City Resin wheels to replicate the 1:1 wheels  and painted them Alclad ........I made some disk brakes and plumbed with "Pro Tech" rubber fuel line,Brake line T`s and nut and bolt ends.......I Painted the interior Silver Pearl and painted the seats and floor boards H.O.K White pearl and used Chrome Foil......I modified a Skull Shifter that I had in my parts box........I made a gas and brake pedal and painted them Alclad.......I made the dash board and gauge cluster ......I painted the Dash Board Silver Pearl and painted the Gauge Cluster Alclad and used Slixx gauge decals........I modified the steering wheel and painted it Alclad with a white ring......I will work on the engine next.......thanks for looking.

DSCF0860_zps7rqok78s.jpg

DSCF0863_zpscxsfgarf.jpg

DSCF0864_zpszkffsjew.jpg

DSCF0865_zpspqxecpd2.jpg

DSCF0893_zps0oxgucur.jpg

John.... Holy smokes Brother!! I can't say my initial reaction or should I say the words that came out of my mouth because i probably would of been banned from the forum. But man you have crushed it with the paint. What. Killer update and these pics show why you are one of the best. That is some top notch work and detail on this build. Keep doing what you are doing....

7 minutes ago, Mooneyzs said:

John.... Holy smokes Brother!! I can't say my initial reaction or should I say the words that came out of my mouth because i probably would of been banned from the forum. But man you have crushed it with the paint. What. Killer update and these pics show why you are one of the best. That is some top notch work and detail on this build. Keep doing what you are doing....

I was just like Chris. A big "Whoa!" came spewing right out (maybe not that exact word... lol). That color pops!