[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
gearhedjon

Monogram Buick GNX

Looking for just the set of wheel flairs for Monograms GNX kit

Let me check my stash I know I have three of these kits laying around. I'll get back to you later today. 

I just checked the kits, is there a certain version of this you're looking for with wheel flares? I have the original '88 releases of these kit's and there are no wheel flares in them or listed in the instruction sheets. Are you looking to cut them out of the body? 

30 minutes ago, montecarlo1980 said:

I just checked the kits, is there a certain version of this you're looking for with wheel flares? I have the original '88 releases of these kit's and there are no wheel flares in them or listed in the instruction sheets. Are you looking to cut them out of the body? 

Are you sure you are not checking a regular Grand National?? The original GNX was in the High Performance Series from Monogram and the GNX is different from the stock Grand National with the added fender flares, vents added to the front fenders, and tires and wheels similar to the Trans Ams of the day. The GNX kit tires are Goodyear Eagle VR50s and the standard Grand National has the Goodyear GT Radial that has been in almost all their car kits since the 70s except for the ones needing performance tires.

20180317_215819.thumb.jpg.d271b148493bae739e2b7b09f67d3eba.jpg

The flares John is looking for ARE listed in the instructions of the GNX.

20180317_215902.thumb.jpg.a16d3f6ae4c20f323771d491ee3d2014.jpg

Sorry that I can't help out with the parts other than the information here so that those that can maybe help can ensure they are looking in the correct kit John, but I only have the one GNX in my stash. 

Edited by highway

Yeah I had gotten my kit's built up already in a trade and all 3 inside the GNX box, I assumed the instructions were the same. But now seeing yours and looking closer at my instructions they're all Grand Nationals from 88, so good to know for future builds Matthew. Been wanting to do something with these just never got around to it on the bench.