Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT Trailers

Is there any time frame of when the Wilson will be out? I'm not that excited about the Peerless, I have one from the old Paystar Logger and the standalone kit, but would like to get a few more Wilsons. 

6 minutes ago, Mike77 said:

I'm equally excited about this...

MOEBIUS MODELS INC. MOE-1302 1/25 53' Trailer w/Reefer Options (Re-Issue) $59.99 TBA
MOEBIUS MODELS INC. MOE-1303 1/25 53' Smoothside Trailer (Re-Issue) $59.99 TBA

HAPPY DANCE!!! :D:D:D

Though I would also like to see them offer up some new trucks and/or trailers to their lineup.

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 12:57 AM, Mike77 said:

I'm equally excited about this...

MOEBIUS MODELS INC. MOE-1302 1/25 53' Trailer w/Reefer Options (Re-Issue) $59.99 TBA
MOEBIUS MODELS INC. MOE-1303 1/25 53' Smoothside Trailer (Re-Issue) $59.99 TBA

Why does that seem to be a good chunk more expensive than they were the first go round? I seem to recall paying "only" $42 for the original reefer trailer and thing had an MSRP of like $52. 

On 3/16/2018 at 7:24 PM, Diesel Jockey said:

The Stevens Hobby webpage had two AMT trailers listed for future release. Would be great to see them both again.

AMT 1103 1/25 Peerless Logging Trailer 

AMT 1106 1/25 Wilson Livestock Van Trailer 

Yes !  AMEN!

• 2 years later...

Is the AMT Trailmobile Moving Van the only original 1/25 scale AMT trailer which has yet to be reissued by Round2? The reefer version of the Fruehauf 40' trailer is due out within the next few months in Coors livery, but the others I believe have all been reissued, some multiple times.

AMTTrailmobileAlliedMovingTrailer.jpg.903f63d516d7c1593205c6a609d3d3cb.jpg

Edited by Casey
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Casey said:

Is the AMT Trailmobile Moving Van the only original 1/25 scale AMT trailer which has yet to be reissued by Round2? The reefer version of the Fruehauf 40' trailer is due out within the next few months in Coors livery, but the others I believe have all been reissued, some multiple times.

I believe it's the Grate Dane  reefer coming out not the Fruehauf  !!

13 hours ago, Casey said:

AMTTrailmobileAlliedMovingTrailer.jpg.903f63d516d7c1593205c6a609d3d3cb.jpg

Were those changed into the race trailers? 

21 minutes ago, slusher said:

Looks great Brian, is it 1/24 1/25 ?

Thanks Carl! It is 1/25th. These were released in several versions; Mayflower, Allied, North American, Bill Elliott race trailer, and I think that this one was an Ernie Ervin race trailer. I think that I used to have a Kraco Indy car race trailer as well. There may be others too.

On 2/19/2021 at 5:28 PM, DRIPTROIT 71 said:

Thanks Carl! It is 1/25th. These were released in several versions; Mayflower, Allied, North American, Bill Elliott race trailer, and I think that this one was an Ernie Ervin race trailer. I think that I used to have a Kraco Indy car race trailer as well. There may be others too.

The race trailers were only three issued, the Galles Kraco Indycar Transporter, the Bill Elliott Coors Melling Racing NASCAR Transporter and the Kodak Film Morgan McClure Racing Ernie Irvan NASCAR Transporter, all were the same except for decals.

• 1 year later...