Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mo' debinitely my kind of hot-rod

Having spent most of my adult life as a hard-core sports-car kinda guy, and having only recently returned to my hot-rod roots, I find I prefer a car that combines the attributes of both: something that brakes and handles as well as it accelerates.

Wish I had seen THIS back in 1959 when it was first built...     https://carbuzz.com/news/unique-of-the-week-one-off-1959-troy-chevrolet-street-legal-racer

42525.jpg

42527.jpg

Edited by Ace-Garageguy

4 minutes ago, Snake45 said:

Debinately?

It's an oblique reference to something that was said on the old Newlywed Game many years back (that's been denied, but I've actually seen the clip).

Naturally, the meaning is "most definitely", but spellcheck wasn't certain as to the correct spelling of the mispronunciation. ;)

I have to agree on this type of car. In addition to having all the go power it can stop and turn with the best. A some what similar car was offered in the late '50's and early '60's called the BoCar. I remember reading about it in Popular Mechanics Magazine. It was also Chevrolet powered  but was intended more for racing.