Model Cars Magazine Forum

New items appearing on Hobby Lobby shelves

31 minutes ago, Don Sikora II said:

Saw the AMT Pepper Shaker '57 Chevy today too. Has anyone spotted the AMT '69 Oldsmobile 442?

The Pepper Shaker was also there and I saw the Olds at the Hobby Lobby in Florence, KY (these pics are from the HL on Colerain Ave in Cincinnati). 

3 hours ago, Snake45 said:

Mine had some of them but I didn't see the '62 Pontiac nor the Honcho. 

I was in a different Cincinnati Hobby Lobby earlier this week and an employee was resetting shelves. There were no new kits. I think they are being rolled out slowly so just wait another week or two. If you want the Edsel, grab it first. Florence had one that was already sold and the store I went to today had one and I grabbed it. It seems to be the only kit that has limited stock right now.

I stopped at the HL in Bangor, ME yesterday and they had much of the same new kits. There were spaces marked for the Jeep Commando, Edsel, and Pepper Shaker, but no stock. Picked up a Baja Bronco. 

Now that I know I can get in and out of there with a tractor-trailer I'll stop by more often. :)