[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

    • Dave Ambrose

      Board Status   07/20/2018

      Maintenance completed, but there is still more come.
Greg Myers

Try your hand at my AMT Box Art Jigsaw puzzels

Recommended Posts

thank for the post took me a few minutes to get it going . nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very cool. I am glad you don't have to spin them like a real puzzle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is great, I sent it to my son for his son my grandson,  Love it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that was fun. It's a lot easier when you are real familar with the box art :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very novel idea ! I need to try this instead of watching paint dry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun, I shared the site with my kids. They can do it when they're at a waiting room or need to be busy with something when we're out and about. 

Great idea, family fun and easy entertainment. Please make more.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is really cool Greg and fun too. I'll have to try all of them soon. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

Fun, I shared the site with my kids. They can do it when they're at a waiting room or need to be busy with something when we're out and about. 

Great idea, family fun and easy entertainment. Please make more.

Thanks

Click the highlighted "My Puzzles" upper left ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Greg! THANKS!!!

Lots of fun. Spent part of the afternoon doing them with my 4 year old grandson while we watched him!

He's better at it than I am too!LOL

Been downloading car pictures from parades and will download pics of my builds into puzzles now for him to do! (me too!LOL)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2018 at 4:36 PM, 1930fordpickup said:

Very cool. I am glad you don't have to spin them like a real puzzle. 

Jigsaw Planet has that option in the piece option. I've been a user of this for a long time and now my time will increase there exponentially now that I found this.

Edited by lordairgtar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Virtual puzzles! Now I see!
I was thinking real puzzles, which I build often. I have built about 20 or so 1000 pc. puzzles, but risk gaining a collection. I don't have room enough for model kit collections, much less puzzles. 
That's why doing them virtually is great. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jon Cole said:

Virtual puzzles! Now I see!
I was thinking real puzzles, which I build often. I have built about 20 or so 1000 pc. puzzles, but risk gaining a collection. I don't have room enough for model kit collections, much less puzzles. 
That's why doing them virtually is great. Thanks!

Jon, my wife and I used to put the puzzles together and then use puzzle glue on them. Then I would back them and our son would make frames.

She was selling them at yard sales for more than we had in them!LOL

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now