Model Cars Magazine Forum

1967 Camaro SS and 1958 Chevy Impala.

ewetwo

I'm currently rebuilding this Camaro I got at an estate sale. It was modified to be a drag car but it was in pieces and painted gold and black. Here it is so far.

image1a.thumb.jpeg.4d796242dd85eb2cdf1e1e7b2498cc04.jpeg

My next project that I've already started is a 1958 Chevy Impala Coupe but I'm missing the windows, red tail lights and head light lenses. Is there a place I could go to get them? And any advice on painting the silver trim would be appreciated. And if I've broken a rule. Let me know as I'm a new member.

DSCF0125.thumb.JPG.79548771da3bf7e53f45885faad7eb6d.JPG

David John's Question.

My next project that I've already started is a 1958 Chevy Impala Coupe but I'm missing the windows, red tail lights and head light lenses. Is there a place I could go to get them? And any advice on painting the silver trim would be appreciated. And if I've broken a rule. Let me know as I'm a new member.

Post a want add under the wanted category farther down the page for you windows and tail lights.

The Camaro looks great.. 

Welcome to the show

Edited by DumpyDan

• 4 years later...
On 3/19/2018 at 12:20 PM, ewetwo said:

I'm currently rebuilding this Camaro I got at an estate sale. It was modified to be a drag car but it was in pieces and painted gold and black. Here it is so far.

image1a.thumb.jpeg.4d796242dd85eb2cdf1e1e7b2498cc04.jpeg

DSCF0125.thumb.JPG.79548771da3bf7e53f45885faad7eb6d.JPG

I know I’m about four years late, but did you ever get the windows, lights ect?

7 hours ago, Horrorshow said:

I know I’m about four years late, but did you ever get the windows, lights ect?

I'm so sorry. I didn't know the protocol of the club as I was anew member. To be honest I think it was much longer than 4 years. Again.I thank you for them and so sorry. 

Edited by ewetwo