[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Psychographic

Steve Zimmerman Wheels

I found an email address he listed on a post on the forum and sent him an email about a week ago and have not heard back. I know he's on FB, but I don't use it, nor do I have any interest is signing on to it.  Does anyone know if he is slow to return emails, or has a current way to contact him outside of FB?

Thanks Casey,

I did go to his profile page to PM him, but he hasn't been on the site since the beginning of December, so I didn't think it was worth the effort.

I sent him a message through facebook, so hopefully he'll log in and contact you.

Edited by Casey

I guess you'll have to wait for an e-mail response:

"I do not have access to the MC Forum any more, when it was last updated it refuses to recognise me...."

He usually replies quickly on FB. His wheels/tires are $20 a set and you have to pay with a money order. Order 3 or more sets and free shipping.  Had to go back and forth a couple of times to select the correct wheels - he doesn't use part numbers, another about the MO, and then had to get his snail mail address.  He won't use paypal because he got burned.   Whatever.  His wheels/tires are beautiful.  Just used a set on a '40 Ford build.

5ab166dabdaf9_EleanorTires.jpg.1da8c7298e24bb1a0c67c8d2dc17dcfd.jpg5ab166d9f241b_CamaroTires2.jpg.3d8b8e24655049fb45ae058c9b0582ba.jpgIrocTires.jpg.da1df30a1989039783db534ddecfe93c.jpgNewCamaroTires.jpg.9b3f14b094afb794926a44f1e150da6d.jpg5ab166dd376af_PontiacTires.jpg.a592f08b538354ebeab8863757b826f6.jpgTires1.thumb.jpg.9af724b57b129ae1b2be9058b6e7f016.jpgI've reached him thru Messenger and have ordered quite a few wheel sets!!! I prefer his wide and wider tire sets and he has adapted some wheels for me, to fit these. I usually send him pics of what I need. I've rec'd what I wanted and couldn't be happier!

Edited by George Bojaciuk
Thought pics might better show what I was after!