[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

Maintenance completed, but there is still more come.
Sign in to follow this  
ewetwo

AMT 67 Camaro SS 350 building instructions

I have two copies of original AMT 67 Camaro SS 350 building instructions and various wheels, split bumpers, hoods, racing slicks, motor parts. instructions.thumb.jpeg.d3d77d903ef76102dcccfbf64ede5dbe.jpeg

Got any pics of the parts? What are you looking for in trade?

Later-

I tried numerous times to download closer shots and some would load. Some would not. All taken at the same time. 

image6.thumb.jpeg.50aeacd1f49c099fcf781ef2c2ed8dea.jpeg

image5.jpeg

camero2.jpg

camero3.jpeg

camero4.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I also have this chevy convertible. 2 screw in the back. I don't know what is all over the bottom of it. 5ab110f226dea_chevy1.thumb.jpeg.2ec1e7a83fef3159200e72feff2c2bf3.jpeg

chevy 2.jpeg

What I'm looking for is the clear plastic headlights, windshield, rear window and red taillights for an AMT 1958 chevy Impala sport coupe. The spare tire for a Monogram Lincoln Continental convertible. And the convertible windsheild frame and visors, boot cover and small v shaped chrome piece to a screw bottom AMT GTO customizing kit.

Edited by ewetwo
spelling error.

Posted (edited)

I also have this chevy convertible. 2 screw in he back I don't know what is all over the bottom of it. 5ab110f226dea_chevy1.thumb.jpeg.2ec1e7a83fef3159200e72feff2c2bf3.jpeg

Edited by ewetwo
trying to delete this one but don't know how.

I have all the '58 Chevy parts you need. Am interested in swapping them for those '67 Camaro parts (I have two to restore) and I'll even sweeten the deal.

I can especially use the Camaro custom grilles, the stock bumpers, the taillights, the rear panels, the 4x2 manifold and associated carbs and stacks, and possibly the hood and interior parts too.

Looks like you have some Hemi parts in there from another kit. Someone will be interested in those, I'm sure.

iam interested in the 67 chevy, I have a lot of models, what r u looking for,

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Snake45 said:

I have all the '58 Chevy parts you need. Am interested in swapping them for those '67 Camaro parts (I have two to restore) and I'll even sweeten the deal.

I can especially use the Camaro custom grilles, the stock bumpers, the taillights, the rear panels, the 4x2 manifold and associated carbs and stacks, and possibly the hood and interior parts too.

Looks like you have some Hemi parts in there from another kit. Someone will be interested in those, I'm sure.

I'm waiting on Modlbldr Snake 45. He asked about the parts first. If he's not interested. then they are yours. I'm not sure how all this works. Are you suppose to do this by PM as I see so many people do? I'm new so clue me in. :-) And if I have other models or parts. Do I list them in the trading post separate? So more people see them?

Edited by ewetwo
spelling error.

1 hour ago, gray07 said:

iam interested in the 67 chevy, I have a lot of models, what r u looking for,

Well the 1964 comet everyone wants. LOL!  Spare tire for a 1941 Lincoln Continental. And the windshield frame, visors and convertible boot and the hood scoop chrome for an original one of these. Someone built this and started taking the roof off to make a convertible and I guess they changed their mind. I think it's a 1965 GTO.

gto.jpeg

That original '65 GTO is a treasure. If it were mine, I'd have no trouble buying a reissue for the parts I needed, because the body and chrome in the original is MUCH better than in any of the reissues. 

On 3/20/2018 at 10:54 AM, Snake45 said:

What are the Mopar parts? 

Posted (edited)

wanted to delete it and don't know how. :-)

Edited by ewetwo

Ever find the 41 Lincoln parts ?

5 hours ago, ewetwo said:

Gardnerpag44-

Paul, I have the spare tire cover from the 41 LIncoln I am sending him. 

Later-

On 3/22/2018 at 7:58 PM, gardnerpag44 said:

Ever find the 41 Lincoln parts ?

Yes. Thank you.