Model Cars Magazine Forum

All 15 Varieties of 1932 Ford - Sedan Delivery - June 30

Phildaupho

I mocked up this Cabriolet from a 5-Window using windshield frame and widened folded top cover from AMT 29 Ford Roadster. Relocated door handle holes and will add additional door hinges. Both this and the panel will be completed by other local modellers for the all varieties of Deuce display. All varieties are now either already built or under construction.

image.png.fe22b2cd342e64faae3e131a0b62f880.png

Edited by Phildaupho

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure Lyle used a 5 window to begin his master for the Cabriolet. I know I did for the sport coupe.

I removed the roof above and behind the doors. Then I worked a convertible top from a Monogram 30 cabriolet to fit  the new opening.

100_2973.JPG

100 2266

Edited by Mr. Metallic
more pics

The body is from the soon to be re-released MPC Coke version. I cut out the fender liners on the body to see how it fits on Revell 32 Ford fenders. Some trimming will be required where body meets the fuel tank to get it to sit down on the fenders. The proportions look good to me but the rear door should have rounded corners at the top.

image.png.8b97ca8c6926018d9fdcc7a99c5d5b38.png