Model Cars Magazine Forum

Well Spring is on it's way.

NYLIBUD

33, overcast and light flurries here in Cleveland.  Spring is here, in theory.   But when I lived in Colorado, April meant huge snows, and when I lived in Arizona, it meant 90 degrees or more.  So I can't complain too much...will be nice and green with blooming stuff soon. 

Edited by Rob Hall

How ironic,I started this stupid thread about spring,cause I got a car show listing in the mail.Well it was this past Sunday,and it was only about 40 out.So I never even went.:(.Oh well.But I still like the cold more than the heat.But thats just me.

Similar temps here in NE Ohio.   Was about 75 yesterday afternoon, is 75 now, supposed to be in the high 30s for the weekend.  And I my furnace went out yesterday; got it replaced today...at least it didn't go out in January when it was around 0...

The talking heads on TV are saying we have only a chance of a little rain Friday night into Saturday morning. The last 3 weekends we have had rain and sleet and last Saturday night I watched the Royals lose again with the snow flying and they called the Sunday game because of the weather. While it's not unheard of for this kind of weather around here it is getting a little old if you know what I mean.

My yard guys came today, did the first mowing of the season...saw a bunch of people mowing on my street today..but the lawn wasn't really very high yet.   75 and sunny, went out for a drive w/ with the windows down and sunroof open.   Should have gone to the beach today, went Saturday up the coast to a few beaches, was only in the 50s and overcast but enjoyed it. 

We went from the 40's and 50's for highs to the 70's and now low 80's.  The weather forecasters are now orgasmic that we could have severe weather later this week.  I guess spring is finally here.