Model Cars Magazine Forum

Paranormal Activity On My FB Page

SfanGoch

I checked my neighborhood's FB page about 20 minutes ago and saw something that made the hairs on my neck stand on end. I was looking at my "Contact" list and saw my friend Lynne Merrill's name on it. I grabbed a screenshot just in case it was some type of glitch and would eventually clear up. I just refreshed the page and she's still there as of this moment. If you take a look at her name, in the red box, there's a green dot on the right which means she's signed on.

5ab1fd2926ba4_lynnemerrill2.jpg.5f9071bf73bddcfd63be4e90da3431ab.jpg

The only problem is that Lynne passed away four years ago. 

Maybe someone is using her old computer. 

My wife has a FB account, I never have. She hasn't been on FB through this computer in about two years (she uses her phone now). We have separate user accounts/logins on this computer. We can't see each others' emails, favorites lists, etc. But if/when someone posts a FB link, I can click on it, and it shows right up and shows me logged in as my wife. 

2 hours ago, Little Timmy said:

Have you tried contacting her VIA  that website ?

Might clear up a few question's ....

I PMed her just to see what would happen. Still waiting for a reply. Maybe she could give me the winning numbers for the next big Mega-Millions drawing.  :D 

This reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode "Night Call":

15 minutes ago, Bucky said:

I would be inclined to click on her Facebook page to see what kinda activity is going on there.

I already did that. The last activity on her page was on May 26, 2014, two months before she died from Stage 4 cancer. Like I pointed out before, this can't be a gag because everybody else who was "friended" by her would see her in the contacts list on the right side of the page. Nobody who was her friend on the "Greenpoint Natives" page sees her. I refreshed the page but Lynne keeps hanging around.