Model Cars Magazine Forum

Paranormal Activity On My FB Page

SfanGoch

How could it be a computer issue? I also logged into FB on my son's laptop and had the same result. I also have an alternate account, which was only known to Lynne and one other person, also deceased, and she comes up under that one too. Explain that. The other deceased friend was the one who informed me of her death. The other members of the group were unaware of her passing. My mentioning this fact when I posted about this situation was the first time they knew of it.

Hoax? How could only my account get spoofed and why pick that particular person? There are a number of old friends which were on FB and they had their tickets punched. They don't stop by. For whatever reason, Lynne's the only one who does. Besides, there isn't anyone in that group who possesses anywhere near the technical smarts to pull off something as elaborate as hacking an account and playing with the code.

Edited by SfanGoch

On 3/22/2018 at 2:20 AM, SfanGoch said:

This reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode "Night Call":

That was a great episode (but so are most of the TZ episodes).

I would chalk this up to computer weirdness, rather than to paranormal stuff.  I've seen enough crazy stuff on computers to not think anything eery is happening here.

I have a story about something that happened to me and an Army buddy while I was stationed in Germany. We both experienced the same thing six months apart and I never told him about it until he mentioned it to me.It scared the living krap out of us. 

In January 1983, I was stationed in Illesheim, in the Mittelfranken region of Bavaria. I just got off duty and was heading to the main gate to get a cab to go to my apartment in Obernzenn. My car was in the shop and I definitely didn't feel like walking 8 clicks in the freezing cold. I waited around by the taxi stand for twenty minutes without luck. I called the cab service; but, they were busy and no car was available. So, I did end up walking. As I'm walking along, I hear somebody whistling behind me. So, I turn around and see some 'rad in his early twenties walking about twenty feet behind me. I asked him in German, "Was ist los? Was gibts?" He didn't respond. I fugured that he was drunk and heading to the next village, Urfersheim, which was down the road. So, I continued walking. Then, I hear him whistling again. I'm getting pissed at this point; so, I turned around and started walking toward him. As I was walking toward him, he started backing up, keeping that twenty foot distance between us, which I found odd. Once again, I continued down the road and he did the same dammed thing. This time, I decided to rush him. I chased him back toward Illesheim. He ran into farm field on the side of the road and I tried following him but I lost him. Strange, considering that it was an open field and there was a full moon. Being totally pissed off at this point, I continued my walk home. Next thing I know, I hear the whistling again. This time, when I turned around, Komrad wasn't walking. He was hauling *ss toward me on a bike. Then, as he is getting closer, I see his face. It changed. It was all torn up on the left side and there was what looked like blood all over his jacket. He let out the creepiest scream and I nearly krapped in my pants. I ran as fast as I could; and, when I reached Urfersheim, I started banging on the door of the first house I encountered. I told the people what happened and they called the Polizei. When the cops arrived, I gave them the details. The older cop asked me if I was positive in describing the guy. He asked me because he remembers a guy fitting the exact description getting killed by a car in the same area of the road about five years before. The cops were courteous enough to give me a ride home. I went to my favorite gasthaus and got ripped.

Fast forward to July.  My friend, Jay McKendree, said he was going to pop over. It was a Friday evening and he couldn't get a cab. So, he decided to walk. When he got to my place, he was pale and scared s**tless. He said I wouldn't believe what happened to him. As he started to tell me, I stopped him and asked did the guy have longish blonde hair. "Yeah". Did he look like he was in his early twenties? "Yeah?" Was he wearing a gray windbreaker with red and blue stripes on the sleeves? Yeah?" Was he whistling as you were walking? Yeah! But, how did you know?" I told him what the cop said and, from that night, Jay would never again walk on that road after sundown.

There were other weird, unexplained phenomena which occurred around the old Judische Friedhof, the Red and Blue Castles in Obernzenn and the areas surrounding the abandoned German bunkers in the Frankenhohe forest near Oberdachstetten and were witnessed by numerous soldiers and civilians over the years.

1 hour ago, SfanGoch said:

I have a story about something that happened to me...

Fascinating. 

I learned quite some time ago to keep an open mind, having experienced things myself that defy conventional explanations.

Related image

Joe, I believe you, man....... I've had relatives receive phone calls from deceased family members, long before the days of spoofed numbers....... also shortly after the person left us, (my Grandmother), Her rose bush in front of her house made this BEAUTIFUL single rose........... the only one it made that year........

I also believe this, I'm not big in the whole aftermath thing but my cousin saw my grandpa about 3 weeks after he passed.

Then my nephew thinking we would all think he was nuts(his words) told me last Saturday that he had a conversation with my dad, he passed 9/9/17, and his brother backs the conversation happening. But he didn't see dad. 

The SUPERNATURAL is something i try not to mess with, no telling but definitely odd.

• 2 weeks later...