Model Cars Magazine Forum

Movin' On TV series -- the pilot "In Tandem" episode ??

1 minute ago, cowboy rich said:

Ok, didn't know that, when the wife finishes her show I'll check and see if maybe I can record some and post it? They do offer a month free also...binge watched lotsa stuff but we also wanted the service, it' pretty good.

Thanks!  I've been getting "my fix" of Movin' On episodes on YouTube.  I watched those when they first aired as a kid and absolutely love them.  But I wasn't aware of the "In Tandem" episode/pilot and really want to see it.

the pilot "in tandem" is not on hulu,or at least I have not found it,I have sprint cell phone service and they pay for my hula,and have watched every episode,a couple times,:and that was the best part in beginnig with will and the cabover

On 3/21/2018 at 8:47 PM, DRIPTROIT 71 said:

I have it on DVD, but the quality is TERRIBLE! Sadly the DVD wasn't cheap either. The show is also on Amazon, but I'm not sure about the pilot.

I've been binge watching series 2 on Amazon Prime.  Loved the epsiode at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

And season 1 on Amazon doesn't have "In Tandem" either  :-(

• 2 months later...

Will’s cabover was only seen briefly in the In Tandem pilot movie . To do a model of it you can pretty much look at the picture on JBOT decal site and with his Movin sheet build that truck easy, you will have to guess on components but with AMT ‘s K123 kit , shorten the chassis and convert to a single exhaust and I would guess a naturally aspirated Cummins as a power plant (Freightliner kit ) and you are almost there. The Movin On series has been remastered by the original producer and is available on DVD, they are working on the In Tandem pilot, so wait for it!

I bought the remastered Movin' On DVD boxes and have just gone through all episodes of both seasons, it was great to see the series again...quite nostalgic, I eagerly wait for the In Tandem pilot to come on DVD as I have never seen it.