Model Cars Magazine Forum

Three Rivers Automodelers 1st annual swap meet

fordf-100

Three Rivers Automodelers is having a swap meet only on Sunday May 20th at Garden City Firehall, 602 Garden City Drive, Monroeville PA, 15146

This is a SWAP MEET only with no contest, just buying and selling! This is the first time our club is trying this!

The doors will be open at 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM. Lots of vendors with kits, promos, diecast and lots of other stuff!!! Hope to see you there!!!

club2.pdf

club1.pdf

• 1 month later...

Turberticus did you end up making it to the swap meet? I was set up there. This was our clubs first attempt at this and we had 26 tables with 13 vendors, which considering it was the first isn't all that bad! I actually did very well selling and did way better than I expected! I also got a couple of good kits and built ups for pretty reasonable prices!

15 hours ago, fordf-100 said:

Turberticus did you end up making it to the swap meet? I was set up there. This was our clubs first attempt at this and we had 26 tables with 13 vendors, which considering it was the first isn't all that bad! I actually did very well selling and did way better than I expected! I also got a couple of good kits and built ups for pretty reasonable prices!

Unfortunately not! We were busy all day and I wasn't able to find the time to attend. Are there pics of the swap meet anywhere?

6 hours ago, Turberticus said:

Unfortunately not! We were busy all day and I wasn't able to find the time to attend. Are there pics of the swap meet anywhere?

Sorry I didn't get any pictures. Some good deals were there. What kind of stuff do you build?

16 hours ago, fordf-100 said:

Sorry I didn't get any pictures. Some good deals were there. What kind of stuff do you build?

Bummer! Mainly 1/20 Tamiya F1 kits, 1/24 Tamiya sportscars, 1/25 and 1/24 Revell sportscars, and sometimes dabble in 1/25 classic american/muscle cars.