Model Cars Magazine Forum

Curbside 73 Hurst Olds

yellowsportwagon

5 hours ago, yellowsportwagon said:

I didn’t even know the big Olds SSII wheels were made until after the other wheels were on it. I saw the Olds wheels and said”Now that is exactly the look I’m after .”

Where did you find these?

Heck where did you come across the car too?

Nose was gone and rather than shell out $1500 for a Motorealm replacement, I put a 75 Grand Lemans nose on.  It will do for now. Buckets, console 400 4 bbl, all options and two extra doors. I bought it to modify. I had a 73 2 door low mile car that had 4 owners but I could not bear to modify it so someone offered me silly money and I took it. This is fun and I can drive it anywhere with no worries.

18 minutes ago, DoctorLarry said:

Nose was gone and rather than shell out $1500 for a Motorealm replacement, I put a 75 Grand Lemans nose on.  It will do for now. Buckets, console 400 4 bbl, all options and two extra doors. I bought it to modify. I had a 73 2 door low mile car that had 4 owners but I could not bear to modify it so someone offered me silly money and I took it. This is fun and I can drive it anywhere with no worries.

I have a 72 Montego GT that I fixed up. Basic 351 Cleveland 2bbl. Can drive it anywhere

D7EF8250-CE72-4CFA-BF13-EEED7DB06A27.jpeg