[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
LotusGuy238

Porsche 911

I am in need of a set of front and rear 73 Porsche Carrera RS bumpers for my next project. If you have any, or a lead on where to get some please let me know. I will also consider a started or junk version of the model.

Thanks,

Evans

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by LotusGuy238

If you dont mind ordering internationaly, scale production in germany have them in resin or I should have ones for the revell.de pictured below though they might be part of the body. its been a while since i looked in the box.

134213-10518-pristine.jpg

Thanks for the help but scale production is out of the rear bumper and the front bumper is the same one that is in your kit. Those bumpers in your kit are from the later Carrera. I need the earlier ones like the pictures I have now attached.

Thanks,

Evans

I have the Fujimi 73 Carrera RS "Rally Version"... I'll take a look and see if that has different rally bumpers and if so still has the originals included...

best,

M.

Ok sounds good. Let me know if you have some.

Thanks,

Evans