[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
DoctorLarry

Scale Production in Europe

Anybody bought things from Scale Production?  Website is in German but Google will translate.  They have some really nice resins but wanted to know if anyone has bought from them.

I've bought from them - great stuff, no probelms.

Do you submit the order through Google translate and how do they ship and accept payment?  Thanks!

18 minutes ago, afx said:

I've bought from them - great stuff, no probelms.

X2

Ordered a few times no problems. Don't use google translate, just click on the British flag to use the English version of the website. 

4 minutes ago, Mike Chernecki said:

Ordered a few times no problems. Don't use google translate, just click on the British flag to use the English version of the website. 

Times 2.

I got a couple of sets of wheels from Scale Productions last fall, got them in less than 2 weeks.

How much was shipping if you remember? Thanks for the tip on the flag.  My computer will auto translate but I will follow your instructions.

Bought the Eleanor conversion kit. Came rather quickly, in about 2 weeks.

Great to deal with. Yes, there is an English version on the site. I paid with PayPal, items came rapidly and I got a free little pack of Gummi Bears too. They have some unique and well made items.

the site has a button to put it into english, look at the top right of the page for it

Bought from them a few times. Very good service and products.

Got my order in-had to sign for it as it came from Germany. I ordered some fifteen52 wheels-very detailed and some tires. Very quick shipping and very good quality.  Very similar to C1 Models and Ukrainian Scale products.  All of them very detailed and all very good service. Only problem is C1 is out of stock on a lot of their issues.  Glad I bought two sets when I did.  Thanks for the help on this one, folks.