Model Cars Magazine Forum

On 5/18/2018 at 8:28 PM, TooOld said:

Really sorry I missed this Eric , It's absolutely stunning !  Congratulations on a very deserved win at NNL East !

Where did you source the steel wheels from ?  I've been searching for a set just like those .

Thanks Bob!   they are the steel wheels from the AMT 1962 BelAir 409.. Just shot them with the Molotow Chrome via airbrush.

On 5/7/2018 at 8:42 PM, Tom Geiger said:

Eric, this is the first time I saw this thread!  So I read it beginning to end with great interest!

And this is how it all ended...  note that Eric lost a bunch of weight since last year's photo.  I believe I found it!   

hahaa.. Thanks tom!   I have to say I had quite a few people say that the "guy in the yellow shirt" looked better this year too...   maybe we should shave more often?  hahaa

On 4/30/2018 at 9:05 PM, misterNNL said:

Those fellows from Wadsworth build some very nice models ! Congrats to you and that other guy(what was is name again ?).

How crazy was that?   Wadsworth was well represented in new jersey..Must be something in the water.   That was Mr. Bill Borgen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2018 at 10:46 PM, Chuck Most said:

Models like this make me wonder why I even bother. Lovely job on this. :)

I read that statement Chuck and thought the same thing and then realized it's builds like this one that motivate me to try harder.

Great job on this build Eric, you have set the bar high! Thanks for sharing all of your tips and methods, it's what this hobby is all about.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...