[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
NYLIBUD

Fireball hobbies looking for wheel and tire set for 69 Road runner/Superbee

Anybody know if Fireball hobbies is still in business?Iv been trying to buy a set of black steel wheels and tires,for a 69 Roadrunner,or a Superbee.And if anybody has a set,can u let me know.Its a shot in the dark.

Thank you

Posted (edited)

It's Fireball Modelworks, and he has the best Mopar steel wheels and dog dishes available.

Try www.fireballmodels.info   

Edited by RichCostello

6 minutes ago, RichCostello said:

It's Fireball Modelworks, and he has the best Mopar steel wheels and dog dishes available.

Try www.fireballmodels.info   

Hey Rich,that's exactly why I want them.They look like they would be perfect for a couple of Mopar builds I have,that I want to change up the wheels and tires..But again,the only problem is that I'am not getting any response from them.I'll keep trying,I guess.

Thank you Rich

You can email him at fireballmodelworks@gmail.com.

Or try to send him a PM here(Chief Joseph).

ok thanks a lot 

So,it's been over a week that I tried emailing a bunch of messages to Joe at Fireball Hobbies,With no answer.Hmmmm

IMG_1828.JPG

IMG_2161.JPG

Be patient , Grasshopper . He's a busy person -- like most of us are -- and may take some time before he responds . I've contacted him via email quite a few times ; sometimes his reply is immediate , other times it takes a week or two .

I've used Fireball products on a few of my builds and they have great parts and service. You can also check with Danny at Scenes Unlimited as he has Mopar wheels and tires too. His products and service are good also.

Welp ok,I emailed Joseph from Fireball again,but still no response.Are they still open.?Again,Iam looking for a set of the black steely wheels with redline tires for my 69 Superbee kit..Does anyone have a set for this car,that I could have,or buy?Please...:(

Thanks

3 hours ago, Xingu said:

Is one of these the email you are using? They are both from his websites contact page.

joseph@fireballmodels.info

fireball@josephosborn.org

Yea,Ive tried both email addresses.I guess he's just really busy.Im sure he will get back to me...I hope:P

Thanks

Welp I wanted those Mopar wheels,but I never got a reply from Joe at Fireballs.I wanted to order from him,but Im sure he's just really busy...So I ordered there different sets of Mopar steelies from Scenes Unlimited.One set has dog dish hub caps.And I got the red lined tires from the AMT tires packs.Hopefully it will work.