[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
OldTrucker

1966 Barracuda Circle Track Car

This was the old Street Freak version of the car. I lost it years ago only to have it and a few others returned in pieces that my wife's little brothers had taken them when our stuff was stored in their garage at one time.

It sat in the box while I tried to find parts to restore and finally gave up on it.

Well after doing a 73 Mustang stock car I decided to do the same with this one! I used am AMT Nascar chassis and adapted it to the body after opening the hood on the body!

Turned out pretty nice to my own surprise!:lol:

photo57-vi.jpg
photo60-vi.jpg
photo81-vi.jpg
photo12-vi.jpg
photo4-vi.jpg

That's pretty darn cool, I like it!

Edited by shoopdog

Looks Awesome. Very good use of a kit you don't have parts for or is too damaged. Kudos to ya

I love the grill......very nice detail touch.

10 hours ago, iBorg said:

I love the grill......very nice detail touch.

I had lost te center piece fror the grill and while trying to find it under the desk found an old piece of fiberglass screen and thought "why not!!!":lol:

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:31 PM, OldTrucker said:

I had lost te center piece fror the grill and while trying to find it under the desk found an old piece of fiberglass screen and thought "why not!!!":lol:

Aw yes, the carpet monster taketh and the carpet monster giveth. Nice build.

You really dialed this in. I don't know what it looked like originally, but I'd be surprised if it was better than this.