• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 7/1/2018 at 7:45 PM, 64SS350 said:

Looks great! I like it!

On 7/1/2018 at 8:37 PM, da_ashman said:

Thats awesome! Great Work!!

On 7/2/2018 at 6:07 PM, LouO said:

Brian, I like it!
I also think it helped trigger some well needed inspiration for me! (finally) !
Maybe I can get back to the bench now.

12 hours ago, Lunajammer said:

I really, really like that Brian. It could benefit from a little more aggressive weathering, but you really went to the nines on your details. You sure know your subject, so well thought out. Thanks for sharing.

9 hours ago, Jantrix said:

What a beast! I really dig it. 

I should be wrapping up my Cannonballer this week and I'll be restarting the '40 Ford for this CBP.

Thanks everyone, it was a really fun build and I got to try out some things for s couple future projects. I wanted to weather it but I'm running out of time on the Cannonball build and I've still got a master to finish too. I can always go back to it though.

• 2 weeks later...

Dang Brian... You knocked that one outta the park!

I have way too many kits started, with way too many ideas running through my head. This and my cannonballer are getting neglected... have managed to get the chassis and engine mated and up on all fours...

IMG_20180712_201546518.jpg.81c1851457d59ad5225a9186a613cd30.jpg

I have never done one of these, and am going to try with the 95 blazer. Sorry no pics of the box, but i have started tinkering around with it. Years ago I was trying to build a crew cab dually s-10, so a few parts i will have to recreate, due to the price of another one of these blazers.  

• 2 months later...

:(  Unfortunately, due to some health issues (which have given me hand tremors) I will not be able to enter my Blazer since I have made little to no progress on it. I have enjoyed seeing other models so far, and am looking forward to models yet to be posted. Only a few more weeks left! 

Edited by LouO
missed a word

Whenever anyone is ready to post their model; I just created a new forum for you designed to just show off the models. Titled Ultimate Weekend Warrior 4X4 - Post Your Builds it can be found here. Reminder: deadline is midnight October 31st, 2018.

• 3 weeks later...