Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNL East - - April 21st - - Are you going..???

Ramfins59

Rich! Ha...........I should have checked the board first as I just posted the same topic on another thread! :D

Yup! I'm taking next Friday off so I'll leave here late that morning. Hope to be in Wayne early/mid afternoon barring any SNAFUS. I literally just booked a room just 15 minutes ago (not the main hotel), as I figured I'd better not try driving for long distances at night if I can avoid it with the way my eyesight has been.

I'm sure it'll be yet ANOTHER PACKED SHOW! See ya!

Im excited to see everyone!   My dad and I will be leaving next Friday morning and heading over that way...should be there in time for dinner.  After the show we will be making a detour down to Maryland to pick up some datsun parts.  Looking forward to a fun and exciting show and road trip!

23 hours ago, vamach1 said:

Yes I will.  Don't forget to put your member name somewhere on your entry forms with your models.

well, that's a genius idea... ill do it.

I gotta admit, love your dizzy’s, they look great , if you’re of the mood, and have them in stock, set me aside 10 V8 with black wire , 5 V8 with yellow, and 5 6cyl with black wire .  After I pick up my AITM order, I’ll bee line it to you?

16 hours ago, victorylane said:

I have been attending since 2001, but sadly will miss this year’s event.( Attending my Nephew’s wedding)

Hope everyone has a great time...wouldn’t miss it otherwise.

Brian

Sorry we won't be seeing you there, Brian. Maybe next year.

On 4/16/2018 at 9:31 PM, victorylane said:

I have been attending since 2001, but sadly will miss this year’s event.( Attending my Nephew’s wedding)

Hope everyone has a great time...wouldn’t miss it otherwise.

Brian

Wait, you are attending your nephew's wedding...I think Steve is also attending a wedding...are you guys going to be related? :) 

I've never attended an NNL, and I understand the concept of public vote, no judges etc...but are there different categories aside from the specific annual themes (the Modelhaus theme etc)?  I'm thinking of building some stuff for next year, but what categories do they have?  I couldn't find the info on the website, although I might be looking for a thing that isn't a thing...

6 minutes ago, CabDriver said:

I've never attended an NNL, and I understand the concept of public vote, no judges etc...but are there different categories aside from the specific annual themes (the Modelhaus theme etc)?  I'm thinking of building some stuff for next year, but what categories do they have?  I couldn't find the info on the website, although I might be looking for a thing that isn't a thing...

James you NEED to attend an NNL as it is an awesome model car event. We just had our Milwaukee NNL this past Saturday and had almost 700 models in spite of the bad weather. The NNL East should have over 1000 from what I'm told. I've never been to that one but I have attended the Toledo NNL several times also. Check it out, you won't be sorry.

35 minutes ago, High octane said:

James you NEED to attend an NNL as it is an awesome model car event. We just had our Milwaukee NNL this past Saturday and had almost 700 models in spite of the bad weather. The NNL East should have over 1000 from what I'm told. I've never been to that one but I have attended the Toledo NNL several times also. Check it out, you won't be sorry.

Will do!  Just trying to figure out what to build and bring, is all.  Sounds like a TONNE of fun tho!!