Model Cars Magazine Forum

Some Great resin vendors

I just wanted to give a shout out to a couple of resin vendors here. Om March 28th, I placed orders with four different resin vendors and they all responded to me by the next day. Three of the orders have showed up within about two weeks and the last one should be here next week!

In no particular order.... Scenes Unlimited, Fireball Modelworks, MAD and Olson Bros are all outstanding vendors , high quality product and service. I will go a step further and say Scenes Unlimited and Fireball also have excellent packaging and instructions with their product.

Order with confidence and don't be shy to spend money with them- we all know how quickly good resin vendors can disappear ! 

Thank you for the shout out. As one of the vendors mentioned, I too would speak highly of the others. I have not personally dealt with Fireball but, have only heard great things. Danny from Scenes Unlimited I know very well. Very talented and, one hell of a guy. I have met the Olson Brothers at a few shows. Great products and,  great guys.