[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Turberticus

Corvette C7.R #3 decals

Hi all, 

I'm going to be building the 1/25 Revell Corvette C7.R for a client. He specifically requested I build him the #3 car, however the Revell decals only have markings for the #4 car. I found slot car decals for the #3 car however they're 1/24 scale and might be slightly oversized; http://www.decals4all.eu/presta/en/gt-based/239-corvette-c7r-number-3-.html

Does anybody here happen to know of a source for the #3 decals? The only difference between the #3 and #4 cars are the number decals (obviously), and the #3 car has a white windshield stripe rather than black. All the other decals/markings are identical. 

Thanks!

Did you check Pattos Place decals? He has most of the GTLM cars by year raced. You may want to check out his web site, although these may be 1/24scale as well, but extremely well done. Hope this helps,

Al

On 4/19/2018 at 11:50 PM, AJM said:

Did you check Pattos Place decals? He has most of the GTLM cars by year raced. You may want to check out his web site, although these may be 1/24scale as well, but extremely well done. Hope this helps,

Al

Thanks! I was able to contact the company in my original post, and he was able to size down the #3 number decals to 1/25 for a nominal fee. 

Glad to hear,

best of luck on ur build,

Al