Model Cars Magazine Forum

marmon question

hello , can somebody tel ore show some pictures of the marmon coe [ daycab ] with a topsleeper and straight truck combo

have seen one at hanks truckpictures but there are only 2 a 3 picture,s of those trucks [ 2 x bleu and 1 white ] from a distance

want to make a daycab with topsleeper like that truck-trailer combo

thank you

jacobus

Think he asking about the Canadian trucks. Straight jobs with the sleeper over the cab or even a dronebox behind the cab. I can spend Hours on that site will see a good handful. When looking for one can't seem to find one.

Been wanting to build one my self. 

Hi there, just an idea, would it be possible to cut down the resin MARMON cab from AITM and maybe scratch build the sleeper pod, if its the same truck in the photo that I have seen, the sleeper looks fairly square I think, just an idea though.

I am in the proses of building a MARMON coe with the 86" cab from AITM and I will need to do some cutting of the cab so I am hoping it will be possible, it will not be as drastic as you will have to do, cutting it completely through, looking forward to seeing yours under construction , good luck with it.  

3 minutes ago, CRUSADER2 said:

Hi there, just an idea, would it be possible to cut down the resin MARMON cab from AITM and maybe scratch build the sleeper pod, if its the same truck in the photo that I have seen, the sleeper looks fairly square I think, just an idea though.

I am in the proses of building a MARMON coe with the 86" cab from AITM and I will need to do some cutting of the cab so I am hoping it will be possible, it will not be as drastic as you will have to do, cutting it completely through, looking forward to seeing yours under construction , good luck with it.  

It going to be sometime till I start..

As for cutting the resin I don't know about that.