[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So many awesome builds on here! What a great idea for a thread.

Since Photobucket has denied me access to my own albums I will post a link to my own build thread on the Monogram 87-91 Ford F350 with the AMT open roadcamper. A project that has been stalled for quite some time now. Lots of detailwork still to do on this. In the end it will be placed on a base and be a sort of small diorama.

17 hours ago, Lordmodelbuilder said:

MVC890S-vi.jpg A few pics of my old Jeep Honcho pickup & pop top camper.MVC889S-vi.jpg

I like the optional "popped top".

Any interior?

7 minutes ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

I like the optional "popped top".

Any interior?

No interior.

2 minutes ago, Lordmodelbuilder said:

No interior.

Still looks good! Thanks for sharing. 

5 hours ago, Atmobil said:

Since Photobucket has denied me access to my own albums I will post a link to my own build thread on the Monogram 87-91 Ford F350 with the AMT open roadcamper. A project that has been stalled for quite some time now. Lots of detailwork still to do on this. In the end it will be placed on a base and be a sort of small diorama.

I checked out the thread, great details, very inspiring. When you do get going on it again, please post the progress. 

I have a suggestion for the decal fiasco, why not paint that fender as a replacement. The truck's almost 30 years old, it's bound to have had some "misjudgments" in it's time. And then press on with the build!

Edited by Oldcarfan27

10 minutes ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

I checked out the thread, great details, very inspiring. When you do get going on it again, please post the progress. 

I have a suggestion for the decal fiasco, why not paint that fender as a replacement. The truck's almost 30 years old, it's bound to have had some "misjudgments" in it's time. And then press on with the build!

Yeah, I will post progress but don't hold your breath for it:D
I could fix the fender that way but I do think I can fix it since I got another decalset in my stash now.