[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
afx

JDM Legends

1 hour ago, porschercr said:

Eric,

Love your Datsun's. What years?

Thanks Trevor! 

The Z is a 1973.. it has an LS2 putting down 380 at the rear wheels, full custom cage and all trick suspension.... We built it for a friend 10 years ago, last year he decided to part with it and I snatched it up... its very fun and terrifyingly fast.

The 510 is a 1972 and we are going for mild street toy...   flares, roll bar, L-series engine with sidedrafts... pretty standard hopped up 510.

The 620 truck is a 1976.. and a recent addition to the stable... lucky craigslist find.

We also have a 510 wagon and 4 door... mainly because my dad has always deemed it necessary to have one of each 510 body style... although we have never managed to get an sss coupe.

IMG_7663.JPG.44ceb5fa1435b92a77fdf4402b7c7dec.JPG

its a sickness..

19 hours ago, Impalow said:

Thanks Trevor! 

The Z is a 1973.. it has an LS2 putting down 380 at the rear wheels, full custom cage and all trick suspension.... We built it for a friend 10 years ago, last year he decided to part with it and I snatched it up... its very fun and terrifyingly fast.

The 510 is a 1972 and we are going for mild street toy...   flares, roll bar, L-series engine with sidedrafts... pretty standard hopped up 510.

The 620 truck is a 1976.. and a recent addition to the stable... lucky craigslist find.

We also have a 510 wagon and 4 door... mainly because my dad has always deemed it necessary to have one of each 510 body style... although we have never managed to get an sss coupe.

IMG_7663.JPG.44ceb5fa1435b92a77fdf4402b7c7dec.JPG

its a sickness..

I really like your wagon.