Model Cars Magazine Forum

TAT L-700 7-8 trailer done

Thanks guys :lol:

Im on a Dodge kick right now

Have a Jimmy Flintstone A-100 van body to merge with a Little Red Wagon kit and a Dodge 330 kit im turning into the 64 Hemi Charger

I need to upgrade my camera,the cell phone pics  are lacking

Hopefully i can find a good one under a hun,

Next up is the trailer and it also appears to be about the same train wreck as the truck was.

Back to the bench!

Edited by Spruslayer
spelling

The trailer with this rig is as big a mess as the truck was

I wanted a short bed as to not take up so much space,but after figuring out the single axle rig,no thanks to the instructions,looking at a mock up with the truck the trailer was way to short.So after a quick interweb search of earlier  trailers i came upon a site with a pic of a single axle tanker that looked similer to this one,even better the pic was scaled with diminisions.Acording to the pic the tanker trailer was 20 feet long,9.6 in 1/25 scale inches.The short bed included in the kit was 1.225 short so im grafting on the extra length

KIMG0158.JPG

KIMG0160.JPG

The trailer is done.Adding the extra 1.22 " wasn't as bad as i thought it would be but i ran into trouble when i tried to use 2 different brands of paint that did not play well together.

So cheers to this one 

More pics in the under glass 

KIMG0174.JPG

Edited by Spruslayer