Model Cars Magazine Forum

68 Firebird 400

SteveBid

The car looks great!! Nice color!!

The trim around the windows, and the wipers would benefit from foil. Painting, even with the Molotow pen doesn't give the same realistic effect of foil. At least that's my oppinion.

Other than the foil, I think the only thing I would have done different, is painting the floor pans in primer, and body color overspray. 

4 hours ago, Lovefordgalaxie said:

The car looks great!! Nice color!!

The trim around the windows, and the wipers would benefit from foil. Painting, even with the Molotow pen doesn't give the same realistic effect of foil. At least that's my oppinion.

Other than the foil, I think the only thing I would have done different, is painting the floor pans in primer, and body color overspray. 

Thanks, you're right I should of did the whole thing in foil, bottom molding is foil, I been getting into it more, next build willl be all foil, I like the black floor pan I think it shows off the detail more, I have done the primer & over spray on other builds that have separate frames & floor pans