Model Cars Magazine Forum

Indiana river's edge model car show

misterNNL

I am trying to find contact information about the river's edge model car show in Indiana inMay of this year. I would like to get a vendor's table but can't find this one on line. There was a phone number posted on facebook but that was answered by a real elderly lady who had no clue what I was asking about. Any help greatly appreciated !

• 2 weeks later...

I received my show flier today from the Hoosier Model Car association for this show. If is on Friday and Saturday, May 18 th and 29 th,2018 at the Johnson County Fairgrounds,Franklin,In. The contact is Mike O'Leary, Mike5@plenary@gmail.com. Main theme is Chevy Impala.Admission is $ 5.00. There will be 19  classes. Contest registration is on 5/19/18 from 9:00 till 1:00 pm. Adult entry fee us $ 3.00 for the first model than for each additional model. Youth entry US $ 1.00 per model.

This is in conjunction with a real full size car show so there will plenty to look at.